1 Mar 2011

Colonel Gaddafi, up for A Bit Of Bully

It is a little know fact that Jim Bowen was the original choice to conduct the recent BBC interview with Libyan loon Colonel Muammar Al-Gaddafi, as the Libyan leader is a big Bullseye fan. Unfortunately due to ill health* Jim was replaced by Jeremy Bowen at the last minute in the hope that Gaddafi would not notice the difference. The interview may have gone something like this...

Jim Bowen "Now then Colonel, I'm guessing you're up for a bit of bully?"

Gaddafi "My people do not bully. It is al qaeda, they drug my people, but my boys they put down guns when drugs wear off"

JB "Smashing. Is your wife here?"

G "No, but I bring two of my Brigade of Amazonian Virgins for your pleasures"

JB "Nothing in this game for two in a bed I'm afraid, but I'll take them anyway. I hear there's a bit of a ruckus in Libya at the moment"

G "My people all love me, there is no trouble. It is America and Great Britain and al qaeda in big conspiracy. I give them nothing but the testicles of a sheep."

JB "Well Colonel you may need to win Bully's Special Prize now that all your assets in Great Britain have been frozen by David Cameron"

G "I challenge him to find anything. If he find one million dinars, I keep half, he keep half.

JB "Ooh, so close, and all for the throw of a dart. Now, the cash you won for charity earlier... that's safe."

G "I have a tent and a camping stove. I no like money. I challenge them, I put two fingers in their eyes and up their bottoms." 

JB "Now, let's look at what you could have won......Asylum in Bolivia!"

G "Iiiiin one!"

JB "Sorry Colonel, but you win nothing but your BFH... Bus Fare Home"

G "My people are with me. I do not need bus home for we shall remain and they will fall"

JB "Super, smashing great"
.............................................................................................

* Jim Bowen is currently in hospital recovering from two mild strokes, and we wish him a speedy recovery.
............................................................................................................................

Newsflash - Steve Davies has come out! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ no, not that one, the cricketer. Had you going though didn't it......Ian Bell says the England team are right behind him, which is probably for the best.........Must be the Jim Bowen influence....I'll get me coat..........;)
.............................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment