3 Jul 2010

Jump Up And Down (and wave your knickers in the air)

Track titles - real or imaginary?

Mummy was an asteroid, Daddy was a small non-stick kitchen utensil


My Head Hurts, My Feet Stink, And I Don't Love Jesus


Mind Your Throats Please


Fabulous Glorious Norks


Noises For The Leg

If the one I made up doesn't actually exist, it should!


.....................................................................................

A reply I made to a blog I read http://boohewerdinesblogthing.blogspot.com/2010/07/day-119-hewerdine.html?spref=fb (well worth a visit - quite amusing) included this - I was once given a pair of musical socks for a 30 something birthday. When you pressed the football logo on either ankle they played the Match Of The Day theme tune. Great for getting funny looks in pubs!


I wonder what other amusing articles of clothing anybody out there can admit to?

................................................................................

4 comments:

  1. My next ambient noodling shall regale in that title. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually it should have been Leap not Jump - The dubious Jonathan King had a hit with it in the 60s I think.

    ReplyDelete