2 Nov 2010

A Nice Pair

A lovely pair of tits
That got your attention!
.............................................................................................

News in today that one of the coppers in the inquiry into the shooting of a barrister in London last year is in trouble for peppering (ahem) his evidence with song titles, and for including a few choice Anglo Saxon words into the bargain. What he said probably wasn't anything like this...

"Well m'lud, fuck me if didn't feel like I wuz walking on the moon, I mean everything happened like poetry in motion. I thought the bleedin' perp had all the guns of brixton in his pocket, he coulda bin a bankrobber. I lost complete control, so I said to my mate, I said hey joe, let's shoot out the lights...."

It seems The Clash fit in nicely in the middle eight!
.............................................................................................

Guy Fawkes night (or season, as it seems to go on forever) is upon us. What with up to 800,000 people facing imminent unemployment due to our wonderful toffs at the top cutting hither & thither with gay abandon, I hope the proportion of the imminent work shy scrounging scumbags as they will be henceforth be labelled who hold or attend firework parties are aware that we are celebrating Guido Fawkes' failure to blow up Parliament!
.............................................................................................





No comments:

Post a Comment