7 Oct 2010

Bedbugs And Ballyhoo

The latest export from the good ol' US of A about to hit these shores is an infestation of testosterone fuelled pesticide resistant bedbugs.


"Hi, I'm Dave and I want your blood"

These lovely critters are currently feasting their way through the epidermis of millions of Americans and it's only a matter of time before visitors to these shores bring the charming little buggers with them. They even had to seal off the basement of the Empire State building due to an infestation! Yuck.

This ranks alongside other previously welcome exports from the former colony such as the atom bomb, gun crime, McDonalds, rap music, Dubya, Starbucks, KFC, napalm, Reagan, the world banking crisis, Burger King, Hicks & Gillet (my favourite!), Jerry Springer, crack cocaine, I could go on.......
Mind you we did give them the X-Factor, so I suppose we have no grounds for complaint. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment